Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movin on up

I'm moving up in my weekday distance this week to 4-7-4 schedule. Saturday will be 14 miles, my longest feat yet.
I'm also moving up in the gear category. Justin surprised me with the Nike+ for my ipod that I've been wanting for a while. It's only $30, but I've been feeling bad about my selfish running budget lately and decided I didn't really need it. I'm SO glad to have it now though, that thing is awesome. He got me a little pouch thing that attaches to your shoelaces so I didn't have to buy Nikes (yuck, not my favorite) or cut a hole in the sole of my Asics. I used it for the first time today. I'm going to have to get used to it, but I love it.
I ran 4.22 (I know exactly now) in 36 minutes (8:30's).

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you got the Nike plus! It's a neat little thing isn't it? I love that it actually talks to you.

    Good luck on your 14 miler! Once again, it stinks that we don't live by each other. I'm supposed to run 15 on Sat, I'd be fun to do it together! Someday... : )

    ReplyDelete