Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to 4

Ran four miles yesterday in 35:33 (8:53 miles). The scab on my heel/ankle was able to scab over really well during my 2-day break so yesterday I was determined to not mess it up. Naive me. I put on a bandaid and wrapped it with some kind of gauzy stuff. Nope, 2 miles into it, it was just a big tangled mess so I ripped it off and almost cried as every step was tearing the scab off just a little bit more. Oh well, I'm done worrying about this thing, I might just have a raw ankle until my marathon.
We've had quite the rainy weather this week and it has been raining all day, so my seven miles might be interesting tonight. Might have to do it electronics-free. dun dun dun...

1 comment:

  1. Okay I was cringing the whole time I read that! Blisters do not sound fun! I hope it heals soon!

    ReplyDelete