Saturday, June 20, 2009

12 miles

Tiffany and I had our first long run together this morning. We went down to Draper and did 12 miles. We got some rain training in. As long as it's not pouring, running in the rain is great. We had cool weather for the entire 1 hour 52 minutes. I didn't stop the time for any of our water/gel/potty breaks and we averaged 9:20 miles. It was great having a partner on a long run and we had some fun moments. Tiffany just had to make me laugh hysterically on our last mile and I was laughing so hard I couldn't even run, I thought I was going to fall over. I won't share what was so funny... but yeah, it was bad. We had a good time.
My shins are hurting... first shin splits I've ever had and that's no fun, it better stop. Probably because my training has been a little off this week and I'm still recovering from the race last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment