Saturday, October 22, 2011

Last trial run before the half


Today I thought I would run about 10 miles to taper down before the race.
But when I got out there, I just felt like I needed to do 13 again to really be ready.
So I did... and I'm glad, because I was really feeling it those last 3 miles!

I won't go into great detail, just a quick training log type update.
The iphone died when I was about 11.6 miles into my run. Not cool! I was relying on RunKeeper for my distance and pace, so I don't know what my total time or pace was. I do know that I was doing a 9:13 pace right before it died, and I slowed down the last mile or so. Luckily, it died at an intersection, so I could just use MapMyRun to see how far I ended up running. I overshot it a little and did another 2.1, so 13.7 miles today! Feels great. I've got that postrun high right now, love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment