Thursday, May 20, 2010

Plugging along


It has been a while since I updated.
I have no exciting news, no upcoming races, no running experiences.

I have just been plugging along, trying to be consistent.
I have been to the gym every day this week.
It hasn't been easy, but then again I do have a couple of motivations.
One, summer is coming and I don't know how I can possibly be seen in a swimsuit. Really, my cellulite situation is out of control. Trying to do the most damage control I can.
Two, my sister's wedding is a couple of months after I have the baby and I would like to look semi-normal.

It also helps working out at Lifetime, where half the ladies there look like they just walked out of a Sports Illustrated photo shoot. It's extremely inspiring.

So yeah... I have been getting pretty good workouts on the elliptical and bike, and some good strength sessions and I really hope it's keeping me in good enough shape to start running again soon after I have the baby! We will see...


1 comment:

  1. Dude, you will be back to running in no time once that little guy gets here. Seriously, I'm impressed that you are still working out so much. I was such a slug for both of my pregnancies and managed to recover just fine, so with the awesome head start you have you're gonna do awesome. I'm totally laughing about your cellulite comment too. Girl, if you only knew!!! That is why I have to wear board shorts or swimming suits with a skirt. It's just scary! : )

    ReplyDelete