Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dreaming of running

Literally.
I have been having dreams that I'm racing.
It's actually really fun, because I'm never pregnant in my dreams.
But my last racing dream I was carrying my purse for some reason and I kept losing it along the course. Strange.

But even in my waking hours, I've been dreaming about running.
Now that the weather is getting a little warmer, it feels like running season to me and I just want to run so bad.

So I've decided that 2010 isn't over for me, and I will run at least one race before the year is over! Baby is due August 10, and I feel pretty confident I could at least do a 5k by the end of October. It may not be fast, but I will do it!
I just need some motivation in the gym these next two months, and I think this will be the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment